Thursday 31 January 2013

What A Week!

Phew! What a week! Things have been absolutely mental in the Noodles studio...

Helen Sanderson-White and I released our latest collaboration, "I Need A Hallelujah", last Monday (21st Jan), and its first radio airing was on Sunday on Radio Bicester.

Radio Bicester has added both "I Need A Hallelujah" and our previous collaboration, "Insane", to its jukebox so if you tune in to the station you're likely to hear them!

The new track also featured on SkyHigh Radio's "Unsigned Wednesdays" show on Wednesday (30th Jan), and we had loads of great feedback!

Another first - I put together a video for "I Need A Hallelujah" (all of the tracks I've previously been involved in have not had a video), and I enjoyed doing it so much that I think all of my future releases are likely to get one! You can see the video on my YouTube channel here:



I also started work on a set for a special gig I'm doing in March, which will involve a completely remixed and produced set of both original material and electronic covers, with accompanying visuals. I'm really excited about it, especially as it will also feature sets from my other musical project and vice, my rock covers band.

Away from the music production side of things, I managed to get my review of Delphic's new album, "Collections" published by three fantastic music review sites. So not only is it published in all of its raw glory on my blog, it is now featured in various edits on Strictly Reading & Leeds, The Gig Review, and Electric Banana!

I've also been busy making a list of topics for upcoming blogs. If there's something musical that you particularly want to see, get in touch! I've got a heap of gigs coming up, and a whole load of albums and singles to review, so I think my Dictaphone's going to be worn out by the end of it!! But as my tagline is "Life's too short not to do something you love" I know I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. :0)

So all in all, it's been a very busy week! YAY!!

Got any comments? Feel like heckling? Want to get something off your chest? Speak now or forever hold your peace.... ;-)</

No comments:

Post a Comment