Sunday 21 October 2012

Exciting News! 'Plummet' to be used in a film!


I have some exciting news to share with you about one of my tracks!

'Plummet', one of my drum n bass tracks, will be used in the forthcoming Luke Mordue film, "Fallen Angels".

Filming starts next month. Luke is a local young film producer and actor, and his work has attracted financial backing from the likes of Sir Ian McKellen, as well as advice from Alan Rickman and Peter Firth of the BBC drama, Spooks. The film itself is quite dark, and follows the fallout after a Halloween prank goes wrong.

For more details on the film see Luke Mordue's "Fallen Angels" website here.

You can hear 'Plummet' here on my ReverbNation site or on any of the links in my profile to SoundCloud, MySpace, YouTube etc on the bottom left of this screen.

Needless to say I'm absolutely thrilled that Luke chose one of my songs for the film. More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment